Register NOW for Ebony Horsewomen's Equine Assisted Therapy & Psychotherapy Workshops!
On Wednesday, October 4th, 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm and on Monday, April 9, 2018, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm at the Ebony Horsewomen Equestrian & Agricultural Center, as part of a Continuing Education Unit-(CEU), join trainers Renee Bouffard, LCSW, ESMHL, CEIP-MH, TRI and Patricia E. Kelly, B.A., MBA, Horse Specialist, President/CEO and learn how horses help with mental health, wellness, and learning and how to utilize equine assisted therapy as a preventative measure to aid with psychotherapy.
The workshops' focus will be:
1. Identifying and becoming aware of the various equine assisted forms of therapy.
2. Identifying and examining the strengths and weaknesses of each model,
3. Identifying and becoming aware of the apparent effectiveness levels of each model with various identified diagnoses of emotional or mental disorders
4. Introduction of new forms of therapeutic certifications and interventions
5. Showcasing several forms of equine assisted therapy for clinical application and further educational pursuits.
Registration for each workshop is $65 per person.
(Click flyer to enlarge)